Friday, July 10, 2009

The Wedding

June 6th couldn't have turned out better if I planned it. Actually, I did kind of plan it, but it went so smoothly! It was a beautiful day. I woke up early and went to Kelly's shop to get my hair done and then came home and finished getting ready (Alona already posted those pictures). Then we headed over to the temple. Adam came with my mom and Alona and myself. The boys had gone earlier to drop off the food for the reception.Here we are walking to the temple. I was a little nervous, but mostly excited. It didn't seem like that was the day we were really going to get married.

My cousin, Wendy, took our pictures for us. They turned out so good. I love this shot of the Houston Temple. I've been going to this temple for 6 years. It is kind of like home.

I love this picture of Adam. He rarely smiles for the camera. I am so glad that he was there with us! I love that kid!

I remember waiting to go into the sealing room and looking at Adam. He looked nervous for the first time. It was a good nervous...not a scary one. We talked for a while and just sat by each other for a while. Then it was time to go in. I loved walking into the sealing room and seeing the faces of so many people that mean so much to me. It really was a little piece of heaven. Adam's mom was crying already, and I almost lost it. I did fairly good at keeping my composure.
I don't remember a whole lot of what was said in the actual ceremony...so if you remember, let me know! It was so fun walking out of the temple as "husband and wife". What a phrase!

This was my first real experience with paparazzi. I felt a little famous.

Here is a big group picture of most everyone that came. A few people sneaked out early...(Chappells!!!).


Here is a group of most of my favorite girls in the WORLD! I really have been so blessed! Idaho girls are going to have a lot to live up to!

I LOVE this picture. In fact, it is framed and hanging up in my house already!

Here is a big family shot. The Bushman's and the Warr's.

I was so excited that my best friend, Kym, from growing up was able to come. Kym and I used to walk to kindergarten together and find horseshoes on the trails! Her and her sister Laura helped us out so much. What a blessing!

Why wouldn't we take a shoe shot?

The next few shots are just some plain ole cute wedding shots. No explanation needed!



Adam gets a little grumpy without his afternoon snack and phone calls!

That's right, Ladies...He's mine!


And here we are...leaving, just as we came. Except, when we left, we were one!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Hurray!!! You've joined the blogging world again. I've been waiting!!

Alona said...

These are great! I can't wait to see all of Wendy's pictures!

Matt & Andrea said...

Awesome pictures. Wendy did a great job. You were a beautiful bride. I was sad Matt and I couldn't make it! But Idaho is closer than Texas, eh?

The Santini Stew said...

Awww...almost made me cry! I wish I could have been there. The pictures are great too.

Angela said...

Here are the pics! Yeah, I'm totally moved by your words about your feeling in the wedding... Bless you two sweet lovers!